The last Windows Tuesday Update (2019/04/09) impacts RDP, on most Windows systems.
To solve connection issues, download and run the latest TSplus update on your server
- Windows Server 2008 SP2, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493458 and KB4493471)
- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493448 and KB4493472)
- Windows Server 2012 x64 (KB4493450 and KB4493451)
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 - 32 and 64 bits (KB4493446 and KB4493467)
- Windows 10 initial version, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493475)
- Windows 10 version 1697 and Windows Server 2016, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493470)
- Windows 10 version 1703, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493474)
- Windows 10 version 1709, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493441)
- Windows 10 version 1803, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493464)
- Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019, 32 and 64 bits (KB4493509)
If you can't find your answer in our knowledge base, just contact our support team. For any technical issues and queries you run into, large or small, we will do our best to offer a quick advice.
With our new ticketing system, you can insert all the details of your query and have a way to track it. You will be able to know at every moment what its status is, what team member is helping you and more. This will allow closer monitoring and promise faster responses and results.
Let us know what you think - does the knowledge base answer your questions? Do you find our ticketing system easy to work with? Can our community forums offer solid advice? We would love to get your feedback!