1. Check the time frame value for ending a disconnected session:
- open the AdminTool > Sessions > Session Management settings
- check the 'Terminate any disconnected session after' field. The default value is 60000 = 10 minutes.
You can change this to your convenience.
2. Edit the settings.js file:
- open a file browser,
- go to 'tsplus\Clients\www\software\html5',
- open 'settings.js' with Notepad or any other text editor,
- search the 'W.send_logoff' variable and change 'True' to 'False' : W.send_logoff = false;
If true, by event of browser closing (if notified by browser), the session disconnects and logoff command gets sent to session
- then reboot the TSplus web server from the AdminTool > Home: