- Simple solution
You can use any standard RDP client like "mstsc.exe" (provided in Windows) to connect directly to the gateway ,
Just indicate the URL of the portal and the port 443 for example.
- Different solution
You can create a second web page that does not use Load-Balancing:
- go to AdminTool > Web > Preferences
- uncheck "generate a gateway enabled web page"
- then click on "Save"
- then rename the file TSplus\Clients\www\index.html to index_support.html (per example),
- go back to the AdminTool,
- uncheck the box and do "Save" again to your current web page.
Then share the new index file (index_support.html) to those who need a direct access.