If you install Scanner for RDP from Fabulatech software on a server with TSplus, and reboot the machine, after the login, the screen might turn black and nothing can be done.
CTRL-ALT-DEL will not work, and the machine won’t respond.
To solve the issue, please proceed :
- only install the LATEST version of Scanner for RDP from Fabulatech
- open the following key in the system registry on Scanner for RD (server) PC: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ftsjail
- find Multi-String Value (REG-MULTI_SZ) ExcludeProcesses
- add the data into it: *\svcr.exe
- reboot Scanner for RD (server) PC