You can use "Office 365 Subscription" on a server running Windows 10.
One of our partners (thank you Ken!) has tested this configuration with properly licensed users and proved that Office 365 works perfectly, with no issues:
- Built a laptop with fresh win 10 install.
- Created two accounts (local)
- Installed Office Pro Plus (365 Subscription)
- In each account, set up the office 365 subscription for the user that mapped the local user. Ie, with two 365 subscriptions in use, one per local user.
- Installed TSplus trial, rebooted
- Logged in locally to one user, then remoted to laptop and logged in using user #2.
- Office apps works perfectly.