To copy and paste, we recommend using the key combination Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
To paste using the right-click you need to use the Clipboard option:
- Ctrl C > Ctrl V = OK
- Ctrl C > right click Paste = KO - but OK by using the ClipBoard feature
- Right click Copy > Ctrl V = OK
- Right click Copy > Right click Paste = KO - but OK by using the ClipBoard feature
If copy / paste doesn't work well, you need to check if this GPO is enabled, server side:
- open GPEDIT.MSC
- go to: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Device and Resource Redirection\
- check "Do not allow Clipboard redirection". The GPO should be disabled. If it is enabled, deactivate it.
For MAC users, on OSX :
On server side, open and edit the file settings.js
C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\Clients\www\software\html5\settings.js
Look for the parameter W.swapMacCMD (to be set to True) in order to support the use of CMD+C / CMD+V
Moreover, in the case you are using Load-Balancing, this parameter must be activated on both sides, on gateway and on all application servers.