To copy and paste, we recommend using the key combination Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
To paste using the right-click you need to use the Clipboard option:
- Ctrl C > Ctrl V = OK
- Ctrl C > right click Paste = KO - but OK by using the ClipBoard feature
- Right click Copy > Ctrl V = OK
- Right click Copy > Right click Paste = KO - but OK by using the ClipBoard feature
If copy / paste doesn't work well, you need to check if this GPO is enabled, server side:
- open GPEDIT.MSC
- go to: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Device and Resource Redirection\
- check "Do not allow Clipboard redirection". The GPO should be disabled. If it is enabled, deactivate it.