You will be able to shadow your remote session by using the session manager located in the admin tool | server tile instead of the task manager.
Only server and pro version of Windows will support this feature.
- More information about this feature can be found here : https://www.terminalserviceplus.com/docs/server-management
If you wish to remove the consent for shadowing a session you can use this group policy :
- Open Group Policy Editor (Gpedit.msc) on the server that is running TSplus.
- Under Computer Configuration, expand Administrative templates, expand Windows Components, and then click Terminal Services.
- Right-click Sets rules for remote control of Terminal Services user sessions, and then click Properties.
- Select the Enabled option.
- Under Options, click Full Control without user's permission.
- Click OK, and then quit Group Policy Editor.
To update the local policy immediately afterward, go to a command prompt and run the following command: