Please follow the step by step procedure to uninstall TSplus Remote Access:
On server side:
1. Uninstall TSplus Remote Access
- check that no users are connected to the Remote Access server,
- in Windows, open the 'Settings' menu and open 'Apps',
- search TSplus and click on 'Uninstall'
- once the un-installation has completed, reboot the server.
2. Delete folders
We recommend deactivating your antivirus before installing/uninstalling TSplus
manually delete these folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus
Some persistent files can still be used by the HTML5 Service, and you need to stop this service before deleting them:
open the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL), click on "Details" and terminate the HTML5 Service (HTML5.service.exe).
3. You may now RE-install Remote Access!
You can also uninstall using the following command line in silent mode:
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\TSplus\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART
On client side:
Go to the folder C:\Users\UserName\RDP6,
- Run the file unins000.exe
- Delete the folder RDP6