With the procedure below you add your computer to the Azure AD and then you can connect with .connect files executed on this computer to TSPlus servers which have also joined to the same Azure AD with the same procedure.
To join just use your O365 user which is also automatically copied to the Azure AD.
No reboot needed.
· Login to Windows 10 with an Administrator account
· Go to Start and click Start Menu -> Settings
· Select Accounts > Access work or school
· Click on Join this Device to Azure Active Directory link from Alternate Actions
· Enter Corporate Email ID and Password
· Click on Next to start the Azure AD registration process
· Click on JOIN button from the popup Windows Make sure this is your organization.
· Click on DONE button to Finish Windows 10 Azure AD Join process