Follow the procedure below to add your computer to an Azure AD. After joining you can connect to a Remote Access Server located in the same Azure Domain.
To join just use your O365 user which is also automatically copied to the Azure AD.
No reboot needed.
· Login to Windows 10 with an Administrator account
· Go to Start and click Start Menu -> Settings
· Select Accounts > Access work or school
· Click on Join this Device to Azure Active Directory link from Alternate Actions
· Enter Corporate Email ID and Password
· Click on Next to start the Azure AD registration process
· Click on JOIN button from the popup Windows Make sure this is your organization.
· Click on DONE button to Finish Windows 10 Azure AD Join process