You will be able to update TSplus as long as your subscription to Support and Updates is active.
- You can renew your subscription to Support and Updates at our on-line store here.
- You have to select the proper Edition and number of users, according to your current license.
- You can order 1,2 or 3 years of subscription.
Updates are available from the Home tab of the AdminTool by clicking on the version button as shown below :
- Make sure no users are logged in before installing this update, you can check for remote users by launching a task manager and clicking on the users tab.
- Disabling your antivirus is also recommended.
- Make a scan exclusion rule on C:\wsession and C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\UserDesktop\files
and make sure your users have sufficient rights to read and execute all programs in these folders.
- A reboot will be required!
You will find more detailed information about TSplus updating process here : https://www.terminalserviceplus.com/docs/updating-terminal-service-plus
To update TSplus
"C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\UserDesktop\files\AdminTool.exe /UPDATE"
or if you want in silent mode with the updaterelease.exe file :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\updaterelease.exe /VERYSILENT /NORESTART"
To update TSplus and all the addons :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\UserDesktop\files\AdminTool.exe /UPDATE /ADDONS"
To update TSplus Advanced Security alone:
1) download the most updated program from
"C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus-Security\TSplus-Security.exe /VERYSILENT /NORESTART"
The parameters /UPDATE, /VERYSILENT and /NORESTART all work with our installers and update installers.
They also work with our LTS versions of TSplus!