You might ask these questions:
- How can I install "Setup-ConnectionClient.exe" (the native connection client) in C:\Programfiles (x86)\ rather than in C:\%userprofile%\RDP6\
- How can I deploy "Setup-ConnectionClient.exe" to computers so that it will be available for all users?
For now we have no easy and quick way to release a "global" ConnectionClient, or add a parameter that would install it on every user profile, but it is really good idea.
This will be added to our current roadmap.
There is a workaround for now you can use to install ConnectionClient automatically for every user following these steps:
- Copy the "Setup-ConnectionClient.exe" located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\Clients\WindowsClient\" in "C:\" or any public accessible folder
- Create a new string key named "ConnectionClient"in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run",
with the value: "C:\Setup-ConnectionClient.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES
- This will install ConnectionClient on every new opened session.