Back-end is an Active Directory:
- login from the TSplus Html 5 Portal works with UPN login names (such as email@example.com),
- but the admin must disable the UPNdelete option from the settings.js configuration file.
Back-end is a Azure AD cloud directory service:
Problem can appear because of username formalism during the Windows authentication process.
- when a user logins from a RDP Client, windows execute automatically the pair from username (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) to Azure AD attributes (such as email@example.com).
- use the value "azuread" in the domain field,
- in the field username, use attributes combination that are set in the azure ad options (example name+surname with lowletter format).
For further personnalisation, an admin can map these fields using the TSplus webalias function.