Back-end is an Active Directory:
- Login from the TSplus Html 5 Portal works with UPN login names (such as firstname.lastname@example.org),
- But the admin must disable the UPNdelete option from the settings.js configuration file. This file is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus\Clients\www\software\html5 and can be edited with notepad, search with F3 for the upnDeleteDomain string and set it to false. W.upnDeleteDomain = true; //Delete domain if user has UPN style login
Back-end is a Azure AD cloud directory service:
Problem may appear because of username format during the Windows authentication process.
- when a user logs in from an RDP Client, windows automatically matches the pair from the username (such as email@example.com) to Azure AD attributes (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
- use the value "azuread" in the domain field,
- in the username field, use attribute combinations that are set in the Azure AD options (example name+surname with lower case format).
For further personalization, an admin can map these fields using the TSplus webalias function.