Please follow the step by step procedure to uninstall RDS-Knight:
1. Uninstall RDS-Knight
- check that no user is connected,
- in Windows, open the 'Settings' menu and open 'Apps',
- search RDS-Knight and click on 'Uninstall'
- once the un-installation has completed, reboot the server.
2. Delete folders
- after rebooting the server, open your usual admin session,
- manually delete this folder is still present: 'c:\program Files (x86)\RDS-Tools'
3. You may now RE-install RDS-Knight!
You can also uninstall using the following command line:
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\RDS-Tools\RDS-Knight\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART