Please follow the step by step procedure to uninstall TSplus:
On server side:
1. Uninstall TSplus
- check that no user is connected to the TSplus instance,
- in Windows, open the 'Settings' menu and open 'Apps',
- search TSplus and click on 'Uninstall'
- once the un-installation has completed, reboot the server.
2. Delete folders
- We recommend deactivating your antivirus before installing/uninstalling TSplus
- manually delete these folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TSplus
- With REGEDIT, please remove the folder:
- Some persistent files can still be used by HTML5 Service, and you need to stop this service before deleting them :
open the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+SUPPR), click on "Details" and terminate the HTML5 Service (HTML5.service.exe).
- Reboot your server
3. You may now RE-install TSplus!
You can also uninstall using the following command line in silent mode:
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\TSplus\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART
On client side:
Go to the folder C:\Users\UserName\RDP6,
- Run the file unins000.exe
- Delete the folder RDP6
By the way, these command lines might be helpful:
- Please use the following command for a silent installation of TSplus :
Setup-TSplus.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /Addons yes
- Please use the following command for a silent installation of TSplus Advanced Security :
Setup-TSplus-Security /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /Addons yes