Please follow the step by step procedure to uninstall TSplus:
On server side:
1. Uninstall TSplus
- check that no user is connected to the TSplus instance,
- in Windows, open the 'Settings' menu and open 'Apps',
- search TSplus and click on 'Uninstall'
- once the un-installation has completed, reboot the server.
2. Delete folders
- after rebooting the server, open your usual admin session,
- manually delete this folder is still present: 'c:\program Files (x86)\tsplus'
3. You may now RE-install TSplus!
You can also uninstall using the following command line in silent mode:
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\TSplus\unins000.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART
On client side:
Go to the folder C:\Users\UserName\RDP6,
- Run the file unins000.exe
- Delete the folder RDP6
By the way, these command lines might be helpful:
- Please use the following command for a silent installation of TSplus :
Setup-TSplus.exe /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /Addons yes
- Please use the following command for a silent installation of TSplus Advanced Security :
Setup-TSplus-Security /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /Addons yes